- The existing building of 25 years old is converted in to a modern corporate office
- The office building is extends to four floors with Keimed Group office in the basement, ground and first floors and Executive cabins in the second floor with a lavish conference hall, and executive waiting area.
- The cost of the project being Rs. 1.50 Crores.
- The elevation of the building is also designed and changed.
- The reception area with a coloured picture wall with italian floor finish.
- The CEO’s cabin in the first floor is the huge area with a CEO table with visitors on the other side, an executive waiting sofa on the other side ogf the cabin along with a discussion table for four people.
- The cabin has wooden flooring which matches with the veneer of the table and back credenza.
- The false ceiling is done in gypsum is continued to the wall along with cove lighting all round.
- The conference room in the second floor has a 12 seater conference table finished in Italian marble top with all the internet and cable connections given from underneath.
- The screen is done for video conferencing along with projector fixed to the ceiling.
- The ceiling is done in gypsum and there are suspended wooden rafters with cove lighting all round which creates a drama in the design while spreading uniform light in the room
Client Name M/s. Keimed
Location Masabtank, Hyderabad
Category Tangent Designs