Mr. A.K. Venkat
- The residence is in the 6th floor with beautiful view of the main abutting road and a nice rocky hill behind
- This is a triple bed room flat with 2400 sq. ft. of area.
- Entrance door done in sleeper wood with brass handle.
- Below left is the Left wall finished with paint in the entrance foyer
- Right is the right side wall of the entrance foyer with a false done extending into the finished with duco paint with cove lighting.
- The client has a good collection of artifacts collected from all over the world. For this reason we had to create different moods in one single hall which has drawing dining and family lounge combindly.
- In the drawing area we have worked out an African feel with very rough wooden rafters and African masks.
- This is In between two bed rooms with Egyptian concept. The crockery unit with display rack has a wall behind which is painted in black and gold to give the feel of preciousness.
- This has an Egyptian fixed on to the wall which fits exactly to the concept.
- There are rough natural bamboos placed in the ceiling which enhances the ambience of the space
and makes it feel very natural.
- The dining area is the central area of the hall which has a ceiling made in wood and extending
itself into the family loung.
Client Name Mr. A.K. Venkat
Location NCC Urban, Gachibowli, Hyderabad
Category Tangent Designs